|Model||DZ-2040/DZ-3040/DZ5060 Pneumatic hot plate welding machine|
|Power supply||380VAC 3P 50/60Hz|
|Hot plate advance and retreat stroke||0-700mm|
|Maximum area of welding parts||600*400 mm/depend on use ( by heating energy welding without any welding media)|
|The distance between the upper pressing plate and the lower pressing plate||0-650 mm/depend on use|
|Applied range||PP/ABS/PA66 / PE material, Oil can, water tank, agricultural sprayer, battery shell, sprayer and other products welding|
|Heating power||1-15KW(depend on use)|
|Consumed power||1-5KW(depend on use)|
|Advantage||The frame adopts welding structure, the bottom is equipped with adjustable castors for horizontal height , easy to adjust the machine level of all machine side plates. The body casing material is adopted A3 cold rolled sheet. When the operator is in automatic welding operation, it is protected by safety grating. The upper moving table plate and the lower fixed table plate are made of 45# steel, with surface treatment and smooth surface. The design has standard mold tooling interface, which is convenient for manual mold change and quick positioning, and leaves room for customers to upgrade other products in the future|
Hot plate welding machine adopts a plate-drawing structure, and the heat of the heating plate is transferred to the welding surface of the upper and lower plastic heating parts by the electric heating method. The surface is melted, and then the heating plate is quickly withdrawn, and the upper and lower heating elements are heated and the melting surfaces are fused, solidified, and integrated. The whole machine is in the form of a frame, composed of three plates: an upper template, a lower template, and a hot template, and is equipped with a hot mold and an upper and lower plastic cold mold. The action mode is pneumatic control. Mainly suitable for welding plastic parts such as household appliances, car lights, and automobile melters. The heating power and mold size can be set according to the size of different plastic parts to realize the welding of a variety of plastic workpieces, with simple operation and convenient use. The heating plate is composed of two upper and lower parts, which are heated by electric heating tubes. This machine is equipped with two temperature controllers to control the temperature of the upper and lower molds respectively. During welding, it can be set in the range of 0～600℃ according to actual needs during welding. The control mode of this equipment can be divided into manual and automatic control. Manual is a single action, which is mainly used for the debugging of mechanism and mold. After manual debugging, it is adjusted to automatic during production. The automatic control system adopts programmable logic controller (PLC) and touch screen man-machine interface to control, the movement of each cylinder is driven by air pressure, which is easy to operate, reliable in performance, compact in size, and improves production efficiency and quality.
1. Hot plate welding machine body adopts built-in forging high-quality heating copper mold, stainless steel bottom plate, high temperature resistance precision aluminum mold, man-machine interface and Kun PLC computer control system, machine action is correct, convenient and safe to operate.
2. The digital PID temperature control function makes the welding temperature more stable.
3. The hot mold is carried by the linear guide rail, with high precision and guaranteed quality.
4. The hydraulic cushioning and shock absorption system is adopted, the noise is very low, the buffer and the ball are independent guide posts, and the mold clamping and positioning.
5. Fast speed, labor saving, high efficiency, twice as fast as traditional.
6. The welding depth can be adjusted. According to the appearance of the plastic parts and the welding strength requirements, the stroke of the upper mold can be adjusted appropriately to achieve the desired effect;
7. The whole frame of the machine is tempered to prevent deformation and make the movement of the machine smoother;
8. Hot plate welding machine adopts imported linear bearings, which greatly improves the service life;
9. car light hot palte welder is equipped with a safety grating to prevent workers from operating errors and causing accidents;
10. This machine adopts high-performance Airteck cylinder device, which can work for a long time and ensure good uniformity of products;
11. This machine uses imported precision guide rails to feed in and out in parallel, and double linear bearings assist crimping to ensure production quality.
12. Adopting domestic well-known vacuum vacuum pump, using negative pressure to adsorb the upper and lower mold products is stronger and safer than the vacuum valve.
After -sales service：