Ultrasonic Welding Machine
Hot Plate Welding Machine
High Frequency Welding Machine
Automotive Welding Machine
Ultrasonic Welding System
Geomembrane Welding Machine
Cotton swab making machine
|Power supply||380VAC 3P 50/60Hz|
|Hot plate advance and retreat stroke||0-700mm|
|Maximum area of welding parts||600*400 mm|
|The distance between the upper and the lower pressing plate||0-650 mm/depend on use|
|Heating power||1-15KW(depend on use)|
|Consumed power||1-5KW(depend on use)|
Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter OF Ultrasonic Welding Machines, Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machines, Ultrasonic Industrial Cleaner, Ultrasonic Spot Welding Machines, Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machines, Horns For Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine, Hot Plate Welding Machine, Spin Welding Machine, Vibration Welding Machine, Ultrasonic Transducers, Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine.
Hot-plate welding is the process of joining two plastic parts with the aid of a heated tooling plate, with each component's weld rib or bead being brought into contact with it until heat conduction from the hot plate causes it to melt, before the tool is taken away and parts pushed together until they bond securely to each other.
Hot plate welding is not suitable for mass production of small components due to its slow process; however, its ease and ability to weld thermoplastics make it popularly utilized where high integrity joints are necessary. Hot plate welding is also used for:
1. Automotive lamp assemblies, battery casings, automotive header tanks, hydraulic reservoirs, and welding fittings and filler pipes for polyethylene petrol tanks.
2. Domestic appliance components - e.g. washing machine agitators & soap dispensers
3. Pump bodies
4. Transport pallets & crates
5. HDPE barrels
6. uPVC door and window frames
Hot Plate Weld Strength: The hot plate welding process often produces weld joints with strength equal or stronger than any other area on a part, meaning weld areas can typically withstand strains and stresses just like any other component part.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS-Cycolac)
PolyOxy-Methylene (POM-Acetal & Delrin)
PolyAmide (PA-Nylon & Zytel)
PolyButylene Terephthalate (PBT-Valox & Enduran)
PolyCarbonate (PC-Lexan & Makrolon)
PolyCarbonate / Acrylonitrile- Butadiene- Styrene (PC/ABS-Cycoloy & Bayblend)
PolyCarbonate/ PolyButylene Terphthalate (PC/PBT-Xenoy)
PolyCarbonate/ PolyEthylene Terephthalate (PC/PET-Xylex & Makroblend)
PolyEthylene Terephthalate (PET-Polyester)
PolyMethyl MethAcrylate (PMMA-Acrylic & Lucite)
PolyPhenylene Oxide (PPO-Noryl)
PolyPhenylene Sulfide (PPS-Ryton)
PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC-Vinyl)
PVDF (PolyVinylidene Fluoride (PVDF-Kynar)
Thermo-Plastic Elastomers (TPE-Santoprene)
A typical total material displacement is 0.060". Each side should experience an approximate total material displacement of 0.030", comprised of 0.015" for material and 0.015" for seal. However, this may differ depending on factors like part material, geometry and flatness; please consult with one of our application engineers prior to making your final joint design decision.
Flanges protrusion from outer part walls should be added for areas requiring high strength/hermeticity requirements to increase strength/hermeticity of joints requiring extra strength/hermeticity, for maximum hermeticity requirements. In general, tooling must support areas requiring extra strength/hermeticity with robust joints.
Allow for sufficient flash/beading. A minimum of 0.030" of part height material will be removed during each weld process; material choice will have an impactful impact on cycle time and maintenance needs.
Contours greater than 45 degrees from a flat plane are unlikely to bond properly due to lack of ability to compress the joint area effectively.
Horizontal machines that require upper part half pick-up require features to enable self-locating part halves if possible; otherwise, expensive alignment features must be added as part of the tooling.
There are six parameters that define hot plate welding process:
Bead Up Time or Bead Size
The bead up time or bead size refers to the time required to achieve a minimum bead size around the perimeter of a component being welded, usually determined by wall thickness of said component being welded; generally speaking, thicker walls take longer. A typical minimum bead height for weld seams typically ranges from 1- 2mm.
Heat Soak Time
The length of time a component remains in contact with a hot plate under reduced axial load is dependent upon its wall thickness; thicker walls will necessitate longer soak times than thinner components, with higher melting temperature materials necessitating even longer soak times.
Dwell time refers to the length of time taken for components to be removed from a hot plate and brought together again, after having been separated from it. Once they are off of the hot plate their surfaces begin to lose heat quickly so it is crucial that any dwell time remains as short as possible in order to keep temperatures from cooling below welding threshold levels before being brought together again.
Cooling time is another significant welding parameter related to time. This time refers to how long components remain under an axial load after they have been joined together before they are removed from their holding fixture and released from it. At first, this phase allows thermoplastic molecular chains at the weld interface to diffuse and form welds.
Heating Pressure and Cooling Pressure
Heating and cooling pressure refer to the pressure at the component interface during welding processes. Injection-molded components should utilize melt stops as part of their welding process to control displacement during heating and cooling periods; accordingly, heating and cooling pressure does not play an essential part of this process as long as it exceeds that required to push parts against melt stops.
Temperature for Welding
A welding temperature refers to the setting on a hot plate for performing welding processes. Ideally, this should be 60 to 100 degC above the melting temperature of the material being weld, however if set too high this could result in degradation at the weld interface and poor-quality welds.
1. Hot plate welding machine body adopts built-in forging high-quality heating copper mold, stainless steel bottom plate, high temperature resistance precision aluminum mold, man-machine interface and Kun PLC computer control system, machine action is correct, convenient and safe to operate.
2. The digital PID temperature control function makes the welding temperature more stable.
3. The hot mold is carried by the linear guide rail, with high precision and guaranteed quality.
4. The hydraulic cushioning and shock absorption system is adopted, the noise is very low, the buffer and the ball are independent guide posts, and the mold clamping and positioning.
5. Fast speed, labor saving, high efficiency, twice as fast as traditional.
6. The welding depth can be adjusted. According to the appearance of the plastic parts and the welding strength requirements, the stroke of the upper mold can be adjusted appropriately to achieve the desired effect;
7. The whole frame of the machine is tempered to prevent deformation and make the movement of the machine smoother;
8. Hot plate welding machine adopts imported linear bearings, which greatly improves the service life;
9. Hot palte welder is equipped with a safety grating to prevent workers from operating errors and causing accidents;
10. This machine adopts high-performance Airteck cylinder device, which can work for a long time and ensure good uniformity of products;
11. This machine uses imported precision guide rails to feed in and out in parallel, and double linear bearings assist crimping to ensure production quality.
12. Adopting domestic well-known vacuum vacuum pump, using negative pressure to adsorb the upper and lower mold products is stronger and safer than the vacuum valve.
Dizo stands out in the challenging environment of plastic welding as the technology leader focused on customer needs. Our solutions meet specific application specifications from each customer to meet individual specifications of every application we work on. Customers who know exactly what they need can count on us to listen, understand, and provide a product that satisfies them exactly. Customers looking to launch from scratch are invited to take advantage of our consulting relationship, drawing upon 15 years of experience to develop cutting-edge answers for even their most pressing welding needs. We have served multiple industries with technological breakthroughs. Each project represents an opportunity for us to refine our eye for innovation while always keeping customer relationships at the center of what we do.
At our organization, we specialize in manufacturing, exporting and supplying top-tier Hot Plate Welding Machine at competitive prices. This range is created using only top quality raw material in accordance with international quality standards for maximum quality assurance and durability. Furthermore, these are carefully tested on various parameters by our quality inspectors to ensure superiority. Furthermore, all these products can be found at very competitive rates.
Our special service features make us your ideal partner when it comes to customizable hot plate welding machine solutions. We offer free design support and testing of customized machines. Get hot plate welding machines at competitive rates while still enjoying top-of-the-line quality!