Ultrasonic Welding Machine
Hot Plate Welding Machine
High Frequency Welding Machine
Automotive Welding Machine
Ultrasonic Welding System
Geomembrane Welding Machine
Cotton swab making machine
First, when using high-frequency welding machine，the level adjustment of high-frequency molds has an impact on the welding of plastic parts and we must first consider the following points:
1. The mold is uneven, resulting in different sizes of welds;
2. The mold is uneven, and whether the welding of plastic parts has achieved the effect of water and air tightness;
3 the mold is uneven, which directly affects the perfect appearance of the workpiece;
4. The mold is uneven, resulting in different degrees of plastic melting and spilling;
5. The mold is uneven, whether it meets the mold processing requirements.
Second, the mold unevenness affects the welding effect of the workpiece phenomenon:
1. The tensile force of the plastic heat fastness is different;
2. The mold is extremely easy to ignite during the high frequency welding process;
3. The size of the mold welding surface affects the stability of high frequency current;
4. The position and tightness of the upper and lower surfaces between the mold and the workpiece are different.
Third, the different processing forms of plastic workpieces through calendering, extrusion or blow molding, as well as different processing conditions, will have a certain impact on high-frequency welding factors:
1 humidity defects: formed in the process of making striped or loose plastic parts, attenuate the energy in welding, make the sealing position seep water, and lengthen the welding time, so the plastic parts with high humidity should be dried before welding
2. The influence of the calendering process: the adjustment of the parameters of the calendering process will lead to dimensional changes (shrinkage, bending deformation, weight change, surface damage, poor system-to-nature;
3. Shelf life: After the plastic parts are injection molded and processed, they are placed less for 24 hours before welding, which can eliminate the stress and deformation of the plastic parts themselves;
4. Recycled plastics: the strength of recycled plastics is poor, the adaptability to ultrasonic welding is also poor, welding recycled plastics, various design sizes should be considered as appropriate;
5. Mold release agent and impurity release agent and impurity have a certain impact on ultrasonic welding, for the requirements of sealing or in the case of high strength, should be removed as much as possible, so in some cases, cleaning plastic parts is necessary.